|Weak attempt to make a to-do list seem sexy.|
- Buy more Paranormalcy hardcover copies for gifts at the discounted price (click here to see or go to Paper Dolls for a review from 13yr old Milly).
- Check out what local writing events are coming up and whinge a lot that Canberra does not seem to have its own writers festival anymore. *pouts*
- Finish writing Ch3 of MY ZOMBIE DOG - Zane is trying to wash the dog he buried yesterday, but undead is the hardest smell to get rid off.
- Send another Query out for DOG SHOW DETECTIVE.
- Catch up with my Graphic Designer over content data for the website (but really for cups of tea, cake and gossip).
- Get a little (read teeny weeny) bit of editing done on THE COSTUME MAKER.
- Fantasise about getting a new MacBook Pro laptop. Mmmmm pretty....
- Read My Personal Kanban a book I heard about on a new podcast Kindle Self Publishing. This book promises to make me a more organised project manager for my writing, and possibly write better to-do lists. (I'll blog more when I've read it)
- Blog - about something (it'll come to me).
- Catch up on visiting your blogs.
Think I'll climb back into bed now and cover the reading part.
What's your to-do list looking like?