L is for LINKS!
I've collated some fantastic links here on the craft of writing fiction, these links are focused on tips for writing - the do's and don'ts. They're worth bookmarking and reading through:
- Short Stories: 10 Tips for Creative Writers
- Advice on Novel Writing by Crawford Kilian
- Bohemian Word Werks - Writing blunders
- 8 Unstoppable Rules For Writing Killer Short Stories
- Writerisms and other Sins: A Writer's Shortcut to Stronger Writing
- How To Write A Novel Using The Snowflake Method
- Ten rules for writing fiction AND Ten rules for writing fiction(part two)
- How to write a novel in 100 days or less - this is a calendar of tips and motivators
And... (because I didn't want to get left out) a link to one of my previous posts on opening lines:
L is for Love and I love followers!
Just a reminder that time is almost running out to enter the book giveaway contest - you get to choose two of the books I've found most helpful in writing and editing. I LOVE these books and want to send you a brand new copy! Just go HERE or click on the image below for the entry form and details - open worldwide but only to followers :-)