- Organising a Writers Retreat - a whole weekend of writing workshops in a gorgeous rainforest setting (for the curious: http://www.rainforestwritingretreat.com.au).
- Presenting author talks - I've been invited to schools and organisations to talk about writing
- Continuing my children's writing workshops.
- Teaching. I've put in my application to teach again this year.
- Learning. I'm undertaking my Masters in Writing through Central Queensland Uni, mostly I'll be doing research and writing a historical novel.
- Finishing and releasing my children's novels. I'm writing The Invisible Kid, editing An Accidental Mystery and finishing off Waracknabeal Kids.
Lots on! But I just take it one small bite at a time and I'll get through. Oh, and I should add to that list, releasing my next novel Undead Kev. Finally all ready to go to the printers! Here's a sneak at the cover: