Must find motivation to... nah.
I always feel productive when I write to-do lists, although, really I'm just using it as a tool to put off the actual 'doing'. This week I have a certain focus:
- Book into the Brisbane Writers Festival and the master classes. My first ever festival!
- Edit Dog Show Detective - almost done, then I get to learn about the querying/synopsis process. *is a bit scared*
- Convince my husband that it's a good idea that I book into the Brisbane Writers Festival and master classes (after I book).
- Write an awkward chapter I have for The Warracknabeal Kids, which I'm not sure why it's there and will probably delete during edits.
- Continue with the amazing 31 Days to Build a Better Blog program.
- Blog, blog, blog! Probably about the reasons writers should absolutely attend writers' festivals and book into master classes.
- Tidy my writing nook
and clean the house.
- Book my girls into the junior writers program in the Brisbane Writers Festival, let them know about it, get them all hyped up about going, and, then I'll just have to go.
Follower numbers have been increasing, which means... another big book giveaway coming up! Any day now, so: